12 Things Thursday is a new weekly Blog addition to Jared Wade | Professional Event Host's main Blog. In an effort to learn more about the professionals that I work with, I invite a different professional and friend to tell us 12 Things that most people don't know about them! Each week every person chooses 12 new and original questions just for them! Enjoy! #12ThingsThursday
Molly Connor Photography
Indianapolis wedding and lifestyle photographer, nap taker, wine drinker and dog lover.
1. What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod?
The entire collection of Sam Cooke's greatest hits.
2. What is one of your favorite quotes?
To thine own self be true.
3. What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
Putting away laundry. I don't mind doing it or folding it, but I hate putting it away. And taxes.
4. What sound do you love?
My text message alert and the shutter click on my camera.
5. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?
Twenty eight. I knew everything when I was 28.
6. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
Speak French. And tie a bow tie.
7. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do?
Spend a month in a lovely hotel suite in NYC and mail the balance of my mortgage (and my mom's mortgage) on the way to the airport.
8. When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time? Cuddle with my best friend and trusty companion, Lucy Jane the Beagle.
9. What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life?
Boogie On Reggae Woman, Stevie Wonder
Move Bitch, Ludacris
It Ain't Over Til it's Over, Lenny Kravitz
The Tide is High, Blondie
Sunday Kind of Love, Etta James
On My Porch, The Format
Memories Are Made of This, Dean Martin
10. What’s the hardest thing you've ever done?
Taking the leap to full-time photographer. It's scary every day, but so rewarding.
11. What is something you learned in the last week?
The arrow on your car gas gauge points to the side that the tank is on.
12. At what age did you become an adult?
I will let you know when it happens.